How do I withdraw my student?

Please complete and sign the Withdrawal form and return it to your child's school along with any district-issued items. It is acceptable to scan and email the form to the building secretary.

A separate form is required for each student.

Withdrawal Form

Please note that the form can not be processed until you have returned all district-issued items.

If your child is registering in a cyber charter school, you must submit the enrollment letter from the new school with an enrollment start date.

If you are starting homeschooling, please refer to the procedures here.