Submitting Electronic Absence Notes
Absence notes may be submitted to the school as an email attachment with the following guidelines
Directions on submitting electronic absence notes
- Parent or guardian writes the absence note on a piece of paper or pink card.
- Parent/guardian signs the note.
- Parent/guardian scans the note or takes a picture of the note.
- Parent attaches scanned note/picture of note to an email.
- Parent/guardian sends the message to the designated email address for absence notes. (Each school building has its own attendance email account.)
Please follow these guidelines:
- NO electronic signatures will be accepted.
- ONLY emails with a signed absence note attached will be accepted.
- Emailed notes MUST be sent to the designated email account. Please do not send directly to school staff members.
- Notes must contain the date of absence, student’s name, grade level, reason for absence and parent/guardian signature.
- The designated email account is for absence notes only. All other content should be sent to a school staff member directly.
The email addresses with links can be found on each school site, as well as the Parent Portal of our district website. They are listed below: