• Alert:

    Community Transmission: HIGH - Mask strongly encouraged - Covid FAQ

Close alert

My address has changed what do I need to do?

Last Updated: 3/4/2020 12:58 PM

Your assistance in completing and providing necessary documentation for address changes is greatly appreciated.

Please print and complete the Change of Address Request Form.  Proof of Residency is required (lease, deed, real estate tax bill or mortgage statement).

Once the form is completed, please take the form and necessary documentation to your child's school.

If you have any questions please call the Registration Department at (610) 627-6019.

Change of Address Form